Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Safely State-Side

Hi Everyone,

I know that most of you have heard by now... but Jess and I are safely back in the U.S. as of last night. On late Saturday we were flown to Santo Domingo where we waited until we could get planes out the next evening. Jessica is already with her family and headed back to the Bay Area later today. Meanwhile, I missed a connecting flight and stayed in Miami last night... I'll fly to Los Angeles this afternoon, where I expect I'll reconnect with family for a few days.

It probably will be a few days before I blog additional thoughts on our trip - both before and after the earthquake... but in the meantime, thank you for all the support from home. We are truly lucky to have such loving friends and family.

-Ryan

3 comments:

Rosie Tomato said...

Yay! So happy you are back in the states!

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

We're glad you're home! We were praying for you!